Cellular jail followed by light and sound show
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Positive Ventures representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. . This The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at hotel.
Sandy beach and lush green forest, Radhanagar Beach.
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
After breakfast Visit For a trip to Kalapathar Beach . A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water,With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach. Upon return transfer to Hotel.Overnight stay at respective Hotel/Resort at port blair
Back To Home
Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to Jetty or Airport. – Tour Ends .
• Accommodation in twin or triple sharing basic at all places
• (3) Breakfast only.
• Airport pick up & drop by a/c vehicle as per the itinerary
• Port Blair Sightseeing and all transfers in a/c vehicle as per the itinerary
• Neil & Havelock Island all pick & Drop & sightseeing all transfer in a/c vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Neil & Havelock Island traveling by private cruise ticket
• Havelock to port Blair traveling by private cruise ticket
• All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points
• All applicable taxes includes
Rates are Not valid on long weekends and festival period