On arrival at Delhi transporter will meet you and then proceed for shimla. On arrive, check in hotel. Evening go for refreshing walk on the famous mall road of shimla. Enjoy your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in shimla.
After breakfast visit of fagoo valley, green valley, white flower hall, bhimakali temple, indira tourist park & mini zoo & wonderful day excursion to kufri. In kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to mahasu pick for amazing view of mighty himalayas. Enjoy horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the hotel & do some shopping at very famous mall road of shimla. Enjoy your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to manali. Enroute visit pandoh dham sutlaj river shoul factory. Then drive tomanali after reached check in hotel take dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast visit hadimba devi temple, manu temple, tibetan monastery and vashisht village. Evening free to visit mall road. Back to hotel . Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast full day excursion visiting gulaba, and solang valley that is the most visited tourist spot. Evening back to hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and dropped to Delhi airport or railway station. For your own ward journey.
-2 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
-3 Night Accommodation in Manali
-Welcome Drink on Arrival
-Daily Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
-Pick up & drop From Delhi Airport/Railway station.
-All transfers & Sightseeing by Swift Dzire.
-All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
-All Taxes Include.
1) Air fare / train fare.
2) Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (toy train), porterage.
3) Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Entrance fees & guide charges.
5) Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6) Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7) Service tax.
9) Anything which is not included in the inclusion.