Transfer to Kalimpong
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden
After breakfast half day city tour of Kalimpong Visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. Then transfer to Gangtok (3,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Naga Waterfall, Nala Waterfall.
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachen check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen.
Gurudongmar Lake,Chopta Valley
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Arrive at Lachung
After breakfast drive to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive Lachung & Check in at your hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Lachung.
Singhik view point,Yumthang Valley
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham)
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake .
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Transfer to Darjeeling
This morning after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) via Singla check post. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Back To Home
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• Presently applicable GST.
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Rates are Not valid on long weekends and festival period